SensoBaby helps infants and children develop while supporting mamas and caregivers. They host a wide range of classes & events for parents and under 5’s.
SensoBaby classes will grow your little one’s gross and fine motor skills, speech, social and emotional skills, awareness of the world, and concentration needed for future learning.
Weekly classes include:
- SensoBaba sensory play class for babies 4-18 months (and a parent/caregiver)
- SensoMini movement and action play class for walking toddlers under age 3
- SensoTot school readiness courses (when scheduled)
- SensoMusic for 0-3 year olds, with Cedric and his guitar
- Monkeynastix for walkers aged 1-3
They aim to help you enhance the bond you have with your baby through massage, cuddling, rocking, communication and more. They also offer workshops to help you grow as a parent and nanny trainings to ensure your children are being taken care of in the best way possible.